- Girlhood Interrupted: The Erase of Black Girls Childhood
- The Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKzEF22fK24
- Ujima-Womens-Violence-Stats Black Women& Domestic Violence
- Black Women & Domestic Violence
- Q&A: Why it’s harder for African American women to report campus sexual assaults, even at mostly black schools
- Black Women & Sexual Violence Black women, the forgotten survivors of sexual assault
- Pushes out and punished: One Woman’s story shows how system are failing black girls
- Survivors of Color:https://cvrc.uncg.edu/survivor-of-color/https://cvrc.uncg.edu/survivor-of-color/
- Unique Issues Facing Black Women Dealing with Abuse
- To Be Female, Anxious and Black
- Dangerous Intersection Women of color live in the dangerous intersection of sexism, racism and other oppressions. Dangerous Intersection
- Women of Color Network:https://wocninc.org/https://wocninc.org/
If you or someone you love is in a violent relationship, call these FREE hotlines open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Utah Domestic Violence Link Line
1-800-897-LINK (5465) orRape & Sexual Assault Crisis Line
Rape Crisis Programs in Utah
Your financial contribution makes it possible to continue elevating and encouraging the historically traumatized American Black Survivor of sexual and domestic violence through awareness and education.
Please click on the Contribute button to make contributions, to The Sojourner Group.